Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RIP Buddy Garion

Actor Buddy Garion passed away at the VA Hospital in Westwood, California on June 27, 2013 after battling lung cancer.

Garion's career started with an appearance as a reporter on the TV series 'Mr. Lucky' in 1960. He would go on to appear in over 20 films and TV appearances including "Ice Station Zebra" in 1968, 'Zebra Force" (1976) and such TV series as 'Star Trek' (1968), 'The A Team' (1984) and 'Matlock' (1987).


GARION, Buddy
Born: 19??, U.S.A.
Died: 6/27/2013, Westwood, California, U.S.A.

Buddy Garion's western - acor:
Laredo (TV) - 1967 (Abner Gully)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    My name is Todd Snyder. I'm a reality TV producer in LA. I was a producer on the final season of Punk'd for MTV and Buddy Garion appeared in one of our episodes. I formed a relationship with Buddy over the course of the shoot and was so upset to hear about his passing. Buddy was such an interesting and charismatic man, I always wanted to get together with him and learn more about his life. We talked about getting lunch many times but I became so busy with other jobs, that we never got around to it.

    I know it's a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if you had any contact information for his family or his manager. I want to write something to honor Buddy and would love to get as much information about his life and career as I can.

    Thanks so much!

    Best,
    Todd Snyder
    818-522-2493
    tsnyder33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete